...it’s about sharing and caring
The incredible impact of digital in the fields of art and entertainment is as revolutionary as sending the world’s population to the moon and back via a magic portal. In the last 30 years all media has dramatically changed and continues to do so rapidly. Print, film, video, music, photography, painted art, visual art, video art, sound, both in creation, distribution and consumption is unrecognizable from what it was even 10 years ago as technological advances impact on and are embraced enthusiastically by this amazingly vibrant and volatile industry.
The arts have always been a harsh lover to the creators, and the rewards just stale breadcrumbs in the wind. Legislation, funding, and copyright law, are in a perpetual state of catch-up. KOKOON’s ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT division acknowledges the fluid nature of this complex industry, embraces change, and wants to address these issues with particular emphasis on the artists.
At its core, KAE is focused on the artist and intellectual property creation and ownership, and seeks to connect the creators with their ever changing markets and give them fair remuneration for their works. Ultimately, we intend KAE to be the ’go-to’ place for artists.
The KAE FACILITIES will consist of:
1. Music recording and production suites
2. VR, Gaming and other technologies suites
3. Unreal Engine based VIRTUAL STUDIO for filming and other image capture systems
4. Complete film and other media production services
5. Production arm for script to screen development
6. Creative spaces for artists for art creation and networking
7. Theatrical and music performance facilitation arm for the many anticipated ‘shows’ that will be scheduled in and around the KOKOON resort
8. And importantly, a finance division to incentivize the creation of art in all its glorious forms.